European project Sliding Doors
The aim of this project is to analyze the integration processes of migrants from a broad socio-historical perspective. The project is therefore about understanding these issues by combining academic work and civil society and by involving the inhabitants of nine European countries in order to provide, at the end of the project, recommendations to the different European institutions.
The project will be organized into seven stages: 1) training, 2) field surveys, 3) analysis of results, 4) debate, 5) dissemination of results, 6) conference, 7) restitution and application of results. To see the details, please consult the Activities Calendar section.
- Francesco Bocchetti (Trentini nel Mondo, Italy)
- Gustavo Briz (Inducar, Portugal)
- Ioana Crugel (University of Franche-Comté, France)
- Gibril Deen (Mahatma Gandhi Human Rights Organization, Hungary)
- Miquel Àngel Essomba (Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain)
- Tihomir Knežiček (UGIP Rino Zandonai, University of Tuzla, Bosnia-Herzegovina)
- Loredana Marchi (Le Foyer, MigratieMuseumMigration, Belgium)
- Roberto Niccolai (Archivio Roberto Marini, Italy)
- Tanja Nikolova (Miroirs du Monde, ex-Miroirs de Femmes, France)
- Irina Pop (University of Oradea, Romania)
- Emilio Santoro (University of Florence, Italy)
- Frédéric Spagnoli (University of Franche-Comté, France, project leader)
- Daniela Tasca (Culturissima, Netherlands)
The Committee met on July 27th 2021.